Friday, December 7, 2007

Ed & Neesham

Mari and I are excited to have a new link next to 'friends blogs.' My brother and his wife have their own blog, so if you have time, check it out.
This has been an exciting year for the Spitzberg brothers. We both got married! Below you will find pictures of my brothers wedding, which happened the same day as Mari's 30th birthday: October 13. Now, I will never forget Ed's anniversary ... well, as least I hope I never forget Ed's anniversary.
I love my brother! He has been supportive my whole life and I have always looked up to him. I remember watching him in all his musicals and thinking to myself, "I hope I can someday perform with him." That day happened when I played drums and Ed performed the role as 'Nicely Nicely' in Guys & Dolls at Rockville Musical Theater.
I love my sister-in-law as well. I have always wanted a younger sister and now I have one. Neesham is one of the most classy women I have met (except for Mari ... of course). The four of us always have fun when we get together.
Ed and Neesham, we love you guys and look forward to many more times together of laughing and Beemer spilling coffee on me. Check out some pics of their wedding.


No comments: