Saturday, November 24, 2007

Update ...

It has been a great thanksgiving holiday for Mari and myself. We have eaten too much but have enjoyed spending time together and with my Mom, Brother, and Sister-In-Law. God has been kind to give us such a fun family. I'll post some pictures now and hopefully we'll give a longer update soon.

Mari & I had the joy of going to the International Dinner at Church. Gene organized the event & did a great job.
I like being around drums and making funny signs w/ my hands.
This is my wife before she tried to make pumpkin swirl cheesecake for Thanksgiving dessert.

This is the spatula after Mari did some creative baking. She ended up making a sweet pumpkin pie instead of cheesecake. It was GREAT!
Thanksgiving table @ my Mom's.
Ed & Dave successfully change the battery in my Mom's carbon dioxide detector. It was quite an event.
The happy family!
The next day Mari wanted to go shopping. So we went to the Christian Family Bookstore @ 7am.
Happy Shopping!

After our first stop, we went to Target & Ann Taylor Loft. Then it was off to Bed, Bath, & Beyond. My Mom gave Mari money to buy a new pillow ... here it is. Hopefully this will help her neck.
Mari will post soon w/ some cooking updates. If you're reading this, thanks for taking time to check out our pictures. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did the pumpkin pie turn out? When are we getting a piece? :)

N said...

the pumpkin pie was AMAZING!! we loved it!

cecilia said...

eeeeeeeeyyy!!!
hola chicos!!
recién reviso el mail y me entero del blog, buenisima idea, che. te digo marian que ya vi todo leí todo, todo todo, lindo lindo.
en serio me re alegro que esten bien, igual acepto algun qeu otro mail de amiga a amiga, nada de espacios publicos, algo mas tet a tet, andersten? y mil mil disculpas que no te saludé por tu cumple, la verdad que en todo octubre estuve desconectada del mundo porque vino mi hermano de vacaciones todo el mes y estuvimos a ful, perdonameeee, vos sabés que te quiero, loquita. te mando un abrazo fuerte fuerte y estaré por aqui. besote a dave tambien.
ceci.