Sunday, November 4, 2007

Random Update

We had a great few days. A date night outside, and Mari's surprise birthday party. So far I'm 2/4 when I try to surprise Mari. No surprises in the near future. I'd like to get in the habit of telling Mari the truth instead of trying to hide things from her, like why she can't check my email.


Our date night outside on our patio.

Mari's cream of brocoli soup w/ crutons.
This is not an optical illusion, the steak fell inside of the grill.
Anyone want Dave to grill for them?

Since I put the steak in the grill, Friday was Chicken Out and the the first DVD of season 3 of 24.

Mari loves fall flowers, and taking pictures of them.
Some shots of the surprise party.

I asked Evy to email Flor (our niece) in Argentina to get the family to write an encouragement letter to Mari. Our friend Jeff Vega read the letters to her in Spanish.


Wild and crazy Mari w/ Juliana, Jessica, & Larissa.

Sherades to end the night.

No comments: