Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spooky Path

This is a picture that Mari said we should take. I asked her if she's artistic and she said, "I don't know ... I don't think so." I think she is, every time we go on these walks she points out cool stuff like how this path zig-zags. She named this picture "Scary Path." Or was it "Spooky Path." I'm not sure. That's my good memory at work. Anyway, here are some more pictures of our walk yesterday.

















Yesterday I was struggling w/ anger from the moment I left the house until I came home. Mari asked me a great question, "How does the gospel help you to take steps to change?" That was helpful, so I sought the Lord and God brought this quote from John Pipers Book What Jesus Demands From The World: "Becoming angry is not a choice we make. It is a fruit on the branch of our lives."
Anyway, married life is great, especially when my wife is the coolest person in the world.

No comments: