Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Update

So here we are ... the end of the Christmas season and embarking on the beginning of a new year. What a great year 2007 ended up being. But I'll save the 2007 wrap up for another post. Below are a wide variety of pictures.

We will start with a picture of us by the Capital Christmas tree. We went downtown with the Hydoski's:
Here we have a picture of our Christmas lunch table. Check out our previous post for more Christmas day pics.
This is me cooking breakfast for Mari ... I guess this is called self-promotion ... but Mari took the picture. My brother-in-law from Argentina thinks I should cook breakfast for Mari more often, here is proof that I did it least once recently.
This is the breakfast we had at the beach. Do people like pictures of food? I think my Mom would like this picture, do you Mom?
This is an example of how not to take a self-portrait. Notice the camera shadow and Mari's squinting ... two things to avoid when taking a self-portrait:
Mari is an incredible photographer. She takes cool pictures like this and the ones below:
Check out how she got the Capital, Christmas Tree, and the Moon:
This is cool too:
I had the privilege of playing Timpani at our Church's Christmas Eve production.
While we were driving back from the beach one day, Mari stopped me and said, "Watch out for the cow!" Below is the cow she was talking about. From a distance I guess it looked like it might walk into the road.
This is a picture Mari wanted to take so we could remember our first Christmas together. Thank you Lord for brining Mari and myself together to celebrate your incarnation. Happy New Year everybody!

3 comments:

cecilia said...

hola marian, hola dave!
les quería dejar saludos findeañeros, que tengan un año tanto y más maravilloso que el pasado, si es que eso es posible! bueno eso, que sigan casaditos y contentos... meibi akid.. ejém! sori sori, digo, que sea un año con sorpresas lindas, y amor, mucho amor y paz y noumor uor y etc etc...
se los quiere y se los espera!
besos grandes, abrazos y buenaventuras.
ceci.

cecilia said...

me olvidaba, no quería dejar de mencionar que me gustó mucho la foto de la playa con el muelle, hermosa.
ah, y el jueves me voy de vacaciones a san luis, a la casa de cris, alias cambi por las dudas, así que estaremos en contacto a la vuelta, prometo fotos.
besotes niños.
ceci.

Mari said...

Chechu!!
Feliza me muero!! Como se te quiere amiguita!! Pasala barbaro en San Luis. Descanza, saca fotos, toma sol, malcria al nene de Cambi y que tu alma se llene de paz.
Mandale saludos a Cristina y me encantaria ver fotos de alla, se que la provincia es hermosa.
Te queremos mucho,
Marian & Dave